Home > fees
- In case of failure in depositing fees by due date, ie, between 1st to 15th of every month, a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged for every month.
- No fee will be refunded if the month for which the fees are deposited has already begun.
- Payment of fees will be received in cash, cheque and online payment through skoolapp.
- No reduction in fees is made for holidays; this is applicable for summer vacation as well.
- Tuition fee for the month of March has to be paid in the month of February
- No reminder will be sent to the parents to pay the fees.
- Small children should not be entrusted with the payment of fees.
- The delay of the payment of fees beyond three months renders a student liable to be struck off the rolls without any information.
- Students shall not be allowed for the tests, terminal or flnal exam, unless all the fee dues are paid to date.
- Timing for remitting fees From 08.00am to 10.30am 11.00am to 01.30pm
- If there is any change for mode of payment will be informed in due time.