Home > library
- Students are expected to take sufficient care of the library books. If a book is lost/damaged those in whose name it was issued will have to make good either the loss or damage.
- It is strictly forbidden to write any remark in the book or underline words. If there are such in a book already, they should be brought to the notice of the Librarian immediately on receiving the book, not later.
- Before asking for a new book, student should have the old book duly crossed in the register.
- Students should not borrow school library books from one another.
- Books will not be issued during the vacations.
- Students are not allowed to bring to the library their own books or any other personal belongings. A personal diary may, however, be taken for the purpose of taking notes.
- All should see that an atmosphere of SILENCE and seriousness is maintained in the library at all times.
- Only one book at a time will be issued. A book may be retained only for 7 days.
- Magazines, reviews and other periodicals should not be taken out of the library. The same applies for reference books which must be immediately returned after consultation.
- Students, who have not returned their library books will not be allowed to appear for the Annual Examination.
- Pupils from class V onwards must read at least 10 English and 5 Hindi books in a year. Two pages summary of each book read must be shown to the Librarian.