Home > examination_promotion
- If a child is on leave/absent for any of the assessments, he/ she is not eligible for a rank or merit or prize. Students, absent from any test, orals, practicals or any examination, are on no condition re-examined.
- Willful breach of any of the regulations for conduct of the examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination hall; and if the offence is repeated, it will result in the cancellation of the entire examination. The ensuing results of the examination are final and shall not be reconsidered.
- Evaluation will be done as follows: Internal Assessment (20 marks) Annual Examination (80 marks)
- i) For Internal Assessment three periodic tests will be taken Quarterly: July (I st Week) Half Yearly: September (2nd Week) Pre-Annual : January (2nd Week) Best 2 marks out of 3 periodic tests will be added & converted into 10%.
- ii) Notebook Maintenance (5%) Before each periodic test notebook of students will be assessed & marks will be alloted on the basis of a) Regularity b) Assignment Completion c) Neatness & Upkeep of Notebook
- iii) Subject Enrichment Activity (5%) Each subject teacher will assess the child on SEA.
- Full syllabus will come for the Annual Examination at the end of the session.
- Students must obtain 33% marks in each subject forpromotion to the next class.
- 75% attendance is must for the promotion to the next class. It is important for a child to be regular in the class.
- Results declared by the principal are final and will not be reconsidered.
- Parents should carefully go through the Achievement record issued after the Assessments and return the same to the class teacher with their signature.
- Class assessments must also be signed by the parents as and when directed by the teachers.
- Examinations shall not be anticipated or postponed for individual students. Examinations missed or failed will not be conducted again on any account.
- If a student fails for 2 years consecutively in the same class he/she has to leave the school.
- Internal re-checks, totalling of the marks etc. will be completed by a scheme of standardisation before reports are given out. Hence, as a general rule no answer script will be shown to parents after declaring the final results.
- Rules & Regulations
- Examination & Promotion
- Admissions & Withdrawals
- School Uniform
- Admission Result
- Medical Room
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Maths Lab
- Computer Labs