Home > admissions_withdrawals
- Students, applying for admissions are, as a rule subjected to a competitive entrance test. They will be tested in standard below the one to which they seek admission.
- A new student joining from other school should be from a recognised school and he/she cannot be admitted unless and until his/her Transfer Certificate is produced and more over, countersigned by the Education Officer/Inspector of the Schools of the State in which the school is situated.
- No transfer certificate is issued until all sums due to the school are paid.
- The management has the right to decide on what condition a pupil is admitted or detained in the school,
- Admission, if any, to different classes depends upon the vacancy arising out of the withdrawal of the students from the school. Applications in this regard are entertained only in the last week of March.
- The date of birth once entered in the admission register of the school will not be changed, as it is against the law.
- The very condition of admission will be that the parents/ guardian will comply strictly with the terms and conditions given in the school hand book and the fees and other charges laid down. Any future changes regarding Rules and Fees will also be binding on them.
- Every application for a Transfer Certificate shall be made in writing, showing the reason, by parent/guardian.
- The school office will remain open for 10 days after the summer vacation begins to enable those transferred to apply and collect the transfer and other certificate of their wards. For the late applications TC will be issued only when the office re-opens after summer vacation.
- Rules & Regulations
- Examination & Promotion
- Admissions & Withdrawals
- School Uniform
- Admission Result
- Medical Room
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Maths Lab
- Computer Labs